A 1970s Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche purple belted coat with black fur lining and external details at the turned up cuffs and open collar. The waist belt has a slim squared silver metal buckle and black leather buttons. Visible black stitching accentuates the structure of the coat and frames two large patch pockets on the hips. The size of the coat corresponds to a modern size Small.
- Place of originUnknown
- ConditionGood. This garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the coat does shwo minor sign of wear consistent with age and use. The buttons are slightly worn and likewise the fabric underneath them. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 30.71 in.
D 78 cm
- Bust39.38 in. (100 cm)
- Waist31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Hip38.59 in. (98 cm)
- Length30.71 in. (78 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem29.93 in. (76 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number164
- Reference numberLU13321941473
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 10 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like