- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel 1980s Boucle Black Wool and Pink Satin Jacket
- DimensionsWidth: 17 in. (43.18 cm)Length: 24 in. (60.96 cm)Marked Size: 6 (US)Bust: 36 in. (91.44 cm)Waist: 31 in. (78.74 cm)
- Place of OriginFrance
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU55011693642
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$49 Express Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Manufacturer
- By Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, ChanelLocated in London, GBThis smart early to mid 1990s Chanel cream silk 2-piece suit with grosgrain ribbon trim is in exceptional condit...Category
- By ChanelLocated in London, GBThis Chanel black silk crepe jacket circa 2003 is of exceptional quality. The modernity and simplicity of the li...Category
Early 2000s Blazers
- Located in London, GBExquisite pink silk bolero jacket from the late 1930s/ early 1940s with intricate gold beading throughout. This...Category
1930s Bolero Jackets
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in London, GBRunway worn Yves Saint Laurent pink wool trimmed jacket from the autumn/winter 1994 -1995 collection. It is incr...Category
You May Also Like
Early 2000s Cropped Jackets
1990s Sport Jackets
1990s Skirt Suits
1990s Skirt Suits
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
How the Chanel Jacket Forever Changed What Women Wear
The classic tweed garment has been a wardrobe staple of chic women around the world since the 1950s.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery