- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Black Silk See Through Long Sleeves Blouse
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Unworn with Tag Chanel 1996 Black Tank TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black tank top from spring 1996 collection. - Unworn with original tag. - Ribbed hem. - Straps back with “CC” buttons closure. - Size 38. - 53% Rayon, 47%...Category
1990s Blouses and Tops
- Chanel Black Silk See Through ShirtBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black silk see through collar shirt. - Two front open pockets. - No button closure. - Size M. - Condition: one little tiny hole on the shoulder area. Overall...Category
1990s French Shirts
- Chanel black embroidered with white “CC” tank top from spring 1997 collection.By Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK-Chanel black embroidered with white “CC” jersey tank top from spring 1997 collection. -Size 42 -80%nylon, 20%spandex.Category
1990s French Tank Tops
- Chanel Black CC Meshed Sleeveless TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black CC meshed sleeveless top from spring 1998 collection. - Very light weight top for the summer. - size 40. - 100 % Rayon.Category
1990s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel Black Cashmere Silk Bow And Chain TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black cashmere and silk top from 2007 collection. - Featuring with two black and white striped bow and black and white striped trim on shoulder. Also, a panel silver lin...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel Black Silk Sleeveless Round Neck TunicBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black silk sleeveless round neck tunic from the year 2008 spring collection. - Featuring two different tones of silk material, which is lighter on the top and thicker on t...Category
Early 2000s French Tunics
- Chanel 2017 Runway Embellished SetBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZThis set is a stunner! Not only is this beautifully embellished but has a great stretch making it a super easy runway piece to fit into your wardrobe. This pants and long-sleeve top ...Category
2010s French Pants
- Chanel Black Cami Crop-TopBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZGet your hands on the most iconic elevated basic done by Chanel for the 2007 Autumn Collection. Chanel is an expert at the simply beautiful. This is an adorable and feminine black cr...Category
Early 2000s Italian Camisoles
- Chanel CC Blue Denim Top Trimmed V Neck Vest Tank Top 2007 (FR42 Large)By ChanelLocated in Montreal, QuebecCOLOR: Blue MATERIAL: Denim trimmed. 60% cotton, 20% silk, 20% cashmere ITEM CODE: P30378W03889 B3143 SIZE: FR42 Large MEASURES Bust: 34” Waist: 30” Length: 25” CONDITION: Very g...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Sleeveless Shirts
- Black silk organza tunique with ruffles on a wool jersey base ChanelBy ChanelLocated in Saint-Ouen-Sur-Seine, FRBlack silk organza tunique with ruffles on a wool jersey base. SIZE: 36 (Fr)Category
2010s French Blouses and Tops
- Black silk top with zip in the front and quilted top-stitched strips ChanelBy ChanelLocated in Saint-Ouen-Sur-Seine, FRBlack silk top with zip in the front and quilted top-stitched strip. Small metallic brand on the bottom front on the side. Size 42 (It) 38 (Fr) MCategory
2010s Italian Blouses and Tops
- Leaf's printed cotton velvet shirt with branded jewellery buttons ChanelBy ChanelLocated in Saint-Ouen-Sur-Seine, FRLeaf's printed cotton velvet shirt with branded jewellery buttons. There is 5 jewellery buttons ( top middle front, 2 bust pockets and 2 on the cuffs) but 2 were missing so we did ch...Category
Early 2000s Italian Blouses and Tops