Items Similar to Art Deco Table Clock by Jaeger-LeCoultre Ghiso, Rare, 1930s
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Art Deco Table Clock by Jaeger-LeCoultre Ghiso, Rare, 1930s
Art Deco table / desk / mantel clock. We've had this Art Deco beauty fully serviced by an horologist and so comes to you in full working order. History Jaeger-LeCoultre (French pronunciation is a Swiss luxury watch and clock manufacturer based in Le Sentier, Switzerland, that dates back to the first half of the 19th century, founded by Antoine LeCoultre in 1833. The brand has hundreds of inventions and over a thousand calibres (movements) to its name, including the world’s smallest calibre, one of the world’s most complicated wristwatches and a timepiece of near-perpetual movement.
- DimensionsHeight: 7.29 in. (18.5 cm)Width: 9.45 in. (24 cm)Depth: 2.56 in. (6.5 cm)
- StyleArt Deco (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesMetal,Silvered
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1930s
- ConditionRepaired: Fully serviced by an horologist. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationBuenos Aires, AR
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU2027324042862
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$140 Express Front Door Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 7-9 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2002
1stDibs seller since 2016
166 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Jaeger-LeCoultreLocated in Buenos Aires, OlivosVery nice Jaeger 8 days table clock. This is a Classic car clock, circa 1920s. It is mounted over a Classic Alfa...Category
Vintage 1920s Swiss Classical Roman Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- Located in Buenos Aires, OlivosArt Deco racing car desk clock. Looks like an indianapolis racing car. Ítem has just been restored, it working ...Category
Early 20th Century English Art Deco Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By OmegaLocated in Buenos Aires, OlivosVery rare, Omega British Admiral-ty deck watch. Second World War Royal Navy Submarine, Ship, 8 Days Omega clock....Category
Mid-20th Century Swiss Art Deco Nautical ObjectsMaterials
- By Hermès, MaquetLocated in Buenos Aires, OlivosLuxury vintage stirrup desk / table clock Maquet Paris - Nice 8 Jours, France, 1940s Clock with Equestrian / Po...Category
Mid-20th Century French Art Deco Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By Jacques AdnetLocated in Buenos Aires, OlivosJacques Adnet Art Deco crystal balls table lamp, France, 1930s. Stamped made in France.Category
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Table LampsMaterials
- By André ArbusLocated in Buenos Aires, OlivosLovely pair of sofa side tables. Wood covered with parchment leather. Original mirror on the top. Made in France...Category
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Side TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Located in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Jaeger-LeCoultre Clock known as Vendome designed by the engineer Jean-Leon Reutter in 1928 in neoclassical style. Furniture in gilt bronze and green patina decorated with water leaf...
Vintage 1920s French Neoclassical Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
$2,480 Sale Price
Midcentury Table Clock by Jaeger-LeCoultre, Switzerland
Located in Vienna, AT
Brass and glass construction with eight days movement. Made by Jaeger-LeCoultre in Switzerland in the 1960s.
Vintage 1960s Swiss Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
$989 Sale Price
Jaeger-LeCoultre Alarm Clock
Located in Norwich, GB
Jaeger -LeCoultre Alarm clock Fine quality gold plated strut case with raised engine turned ‘swirl’ effect rectangle holding the oval dial with baton markers. Original lumino...
Vintage 1970s Swiss More Clocks
Jaeger-LeCoultre Mystery Mantel Clock
Located in Norwich, GB
Jaeger-LeCoultre mystery clock in a Lucite case with beautiful chinoiserie decoration featuring a bird in flight and standing on a gilded stepped base. Eight day ‘in line’ movemen...
Vintage 1960s Swiss Modern Mantel Clocks
Very Rare 1970s Jaeger-LeCoultre Marina 8 Days Mantel Clock
Located in Fairfax, VA
Exceptional Atmos Jaeger Le coultre aquarium in clear and black Lucite with the brushed gold plated bronze base mantel clock.
Vintage 1960s Swiss Mantel Clocks
Mid Century Jaeger-LeCoultre Atmos Clock
Located in London, GB
A nice example of A Jaeger-LeCoultre Atmos clock, Embassy, signed Jaeger Le Coultre, with red and black faux marble panels, base with stop lever, dial with Roman chapter ring and vis...
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
1930s Original French Art Deco Table Clock in Alabaster, 1930s
Located in Milan, IT
Astonishing French Art Deco table clock in alabaster 1930. It works very well.
Vintage 1930s Art Deco Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
"Jaeger-Lecoultre Model Marina Clock", Switzerland, 1960s
Located in Rijssen, NL
Jaeger-LeCoultre marina chinoiserie mantel clock. Gilt brass and Lucite with exceptional applied birds and tree details. Measures: Height 6 1/2?, width 8 1/2?, depth 2"'. Conditio...
Vintage 1960s Swiss Mid-Century Modern Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Jaeger Art Deco
Lecoultre Art Deco
Jaeger-LeCoultre Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
Cartier Clock Art Deco
Desk Travel Clock
Lecoultre Atmos Clock
Atmos Lecoultre Clock
Modernist Glass Desk
Desk Clock George