Bulgari Parentesi Strap Bracelet
About the Item
- Weight:63.49 g
- Dimensions:Width: 0.38 in (9.66 mm)Length: 7 in (177.8 mm)
- Place of Origin:Italy
- Date of Manufacture:1980
- Condition:Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller Location:San Antonio, TX
- Reference Number:Seller: 1276B1stDibs: LU8319170612
Greek silversmith Sotirios Voulgaris arrived in Rome in 1881 and set up his own shop there in 1884, calling it Bulgari, an Italianization of his last name (eventually spelled BVLGARI, using the classical Latin alphabet in a nod to ancient Roman culture). In 1905, he opened the company’s flagship boutique on Rome’s Via dei Condotti. Since then, BVLGARI has looked to Rome as a source of reference for its fanciful and decidedly romantic designs for necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other accessories.
Although the iconic jewelry house found success with its silverwork and Art Deco designs, popular through the 1920s, BVLGARI’s signature style — bold, often using yellow gold embellished with big colorful gemstones — began to emerge when Sotirios’s sons inherited the business, in 1932. The brand truly hit its stride in the dolce vita era of the 1950s and ’60s, when the founder’s grandsons Paolo, Gianni and Nicola Bulgari decisively departed from demure traditional styles to develop the house’s exuberant multi-gem looks, attracting celebrity collectors like Elizabeth Taylor.
In the 1940s, BVLGARI debuted perhaps its most famous design, the Serpenti bracelet watch. The piece’s snakelike coils were made possible by the tubogas jewelry technique, which links a flexible series of thin horizontal bands. Both the sleek, modern tubogas construction and the sinuous snake motif continue to be synonymous with the BVLGARI brand.
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: San Antonio, TX
- Return PolicyA return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
- William Spratling Jaguar BraceletBy William SpratlingLocated in San Antonio, TXSterling Silver link bracelet with Jaguar motif. Signed, and maker’s mark.Category
Antique Mid-19th Century Mexican Link BraceletsMaterials
Sterling SilverFree Shipping
- Fred Paris Diamond Leopard BraceletBy Fred ParisLocated in San Antonio, TXFrench Leopard Bracelet accented with 16 cts (approx) Diamonds, Black Onyx spots and Emerald eyes. Signed Fred Paris, 750 and France.Category
Vintage 1980s French Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, 18k GoldFree Shipping
- Bulgari Parentesi Diamond Gold BraceletBy BvlgariLocated in Napoli, ItalyIconic vintage Bulgari Parentesi 18 carat yellow gold bracelet is composed of sculpted geometric links set with colorless diamonds for a total weight of 1.50 carats, graded E/F color...Category
Late 20th Century Link BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow GoldFree Shipping
- Bulgari Parentesi Diamond and Gold Bracelet, c. 1980By BvlgariLocated in New York, NYBulgari Parentesi Diamond and Gold Bracelet, with gold panels alternated by pavé-set spacers. Made in Italy, circa 1980Category
Vintage 1980s Italian Link BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, GoldFree Shipping
- Diamond Parentesi Style Gold BraceletLocated in New York, NY18k gold Parentesi style bracelet, set with approx. 3.00ctw in diamonds. Bracelet will fit approx. 7" wrist and is 5/8" wide. Marked with a 750 and Italian manufacturing stamp. Weigh...Category
20th Century Italian Link BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, GoldFree Shipping
- Bulgari Parentesi Steel & Gold Tubogas Cuff BraceletBy BvlgariLocated in Napoli, ItalyIconic vintage Tubogas Bulgari Parentesi bracelet cuff. Stainless steel flexible body of the bracelet and 18k yellow gold ends. Material: 1...Category
Late 20th Century Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold, SteelFree Shipping
- Bulgari Ceylon Ruby "Serpenti" BraceletBy BvlgariLocated in New York, NYThis opulent five-coil gold, Ceylon ruby and diamond "Serpenti" bracelet dates from the Dolce Vita period of 1950s Rome, when Bulgari jewels reached new creative and technical heights. Drawing on beloved ancient models from art and archaeology, the bracelet is designed as a coiled snake whose rounded body is composed of hand-formed curved tubogas links surmounted by beaded mesh, its engraved head with flickering tongue set with a fine oval-cut Ceylon ruby, diamond accents, and diamond eyes, while a concealed compartment beneath the ruby opens to reveal a watch with circular dial. With its astonishing flexibility, and soft, sinuous feel, the bracelet winds beautifully up the arm, an emblem of Bulgari’s modern style and unequaled craftsmanship bringing to life a classic jewel worn by the empresses and goddesses of the Minoan, Egyptian and Roman worlds. Artist: Bulgari, Rome Country: Italy Circa: 1955 Size: 29’’ length, 0.625’’ width Materials: Oval-cut Ceylon ruby (total approximate weight 2.50 carats); 4 Old European-cut diamonds (total approximate weight 1.20 carats); 18K Gold (total approximate weight 178 grams) Signed: "Bulgari Italy" Documentation: Together with American Gemological Laboratories (AGL) certificate #1113269 from March 30th, 2021, stating the ruby’s origin is Ceylon (Sri Lanka) with no gemological evidence of heat Literature/Exhibition History: A diamond and emerald serpent bracelet of this complex beaded model, belonging to the Bulgari Heritage Collection...Category
Vintage 1950s Italian Link BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Ruby, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold
- Bvlgari Bulgari White Gold BraceletBy BvlgariLocated in Litchfield, CTCirca 2000s, 18k, by Bvlgari, Italy. Everyday white gold from the ever-chic house of Bvlgari, this iconic Bvlgari Bulgari bracelet will be your new favorite! Casual style is an art ...Category
Early 2000s Italian Charm BraceletsMaterials
Onyx, 18k Gold, White GoldFree Shipping