- CreatorEnzo Strada (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Wood with some light staining on one rotating panel, near top edge. One area of missing veneer to back of vertical support at foot (not visible when installed)..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 68 in. x W 68 in. x D 13.5 in.
H 172.72 cm x W 172.72 cm x D 34.29 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberID571
- Reference numberLU1484210024141
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Seven Carl Auböck Mid-Century G-Shaped Coat Rac...
Carl Auböck, Werkstätte Auböck
Austrian Wardrobes and Armoires
Up to seven "G"-shaped modernist brass hooks, designed by Carl Auböck, Austria. To use with the Carl Auböck coat rack. Executed in the 1950s, in good condition with nice pa...
1920s Thonet Vienna Art Nouveau Bentwood Wall C...
Thonet, Gebruder Thonet
Austrian Coat Racks and Stands
A beautiful brown Art Nouveau wall-mounted coat and hat rack from the 1920s, executed by Thonet Vienna. Made of bentwood, with four S-shaped hooks. Labelled on its backside. In good ...
Set of Three Mid-Century Brass Coat Wall Hooks,...
Italian Wardrobes and Armoires
A charming set of three modernist brass wall hooks with decorative square plaques, displaying three European sights, the Eiffel tower, the leaning tower of Pisa and the Big Ben clock...