Cartier Juste Un Clou 18k White Gold Bracelet 15
View Similar Items
Cartier Juste Un Clou 18k White Gold Bracelet 15
- Weight:32.32 g
- Dimensions:Width: 0.14 in (3.5 mm)
- Place of Origin:France
- Date of Manufacture:Unknown
- Condition:Wear consistent with age and use. Well-maintained with minor scratches, nicks, dents & discoloration.
- Seller Location:Dubai, AE
- Reference Number:Seller: 8384711stDibs: LU1310120335582
About the Designer
For its extraordinary range of bracelets, watches, rings and other adornments, French luxury house Cartier is undeniably one of the most well known and internationally revered jewelers in the world among clients both existing and aspirational.
Perhaps 1847 was not the ideal time to open a new watchmaking and jewelry business, as the French Revolution was not kind to the aristocracy who could afford such luxuries. Nevertheless, it was the year Louis-François Cartier (1819–1904) — who was born into poverty — founded his eponymous empire, assuming control of the workshop of watchmaker Adolphe Picard, under whom he had previously been employed as an assistant. Of course, in the beginning, it was a relatively modest affair, but by the late 1850s, Cartier had its first royal client, Princess Mathilde Bonaparte, niece of Napoleon Bonaparte, who commissioned the jeweler to design brooches, earrings and other accessories.
Under the leadership of Louis-François’s son, Alfred, who took over in 1874, business boomed. Royalty around the world wore Cartier pieces, including Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, the Maharaja of Patiala and King Edward VII, who had 27 tiaras made by the jewelry house for his coronation in 1902 and issued Cartier a royal warrant in 1904. (Today, the British royal family still dons Cartier pieces; Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, regularly sports a Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch.)
Cartier’s golden years, however, began when Alfred introduced his three sons, Louis, Pierre and Jacques, to the business. The brothers expanded Cartier globally: Louis reigned in Paris, Pierre in New York and Jacques in London, ensuring their brand’s consistency at their branches across the world. The trio also brought in such talents as Charles Jacqueau and Jeanne Toussaint.
One of Cartier’s earliest major successes was the Santos de Cartier watch — one of the world's first modern wristwatches for men. (Previously, a large number of people were using only pocket watches.) Louis designed the timepiece in 1904 for his friend, popular Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont, who wanted to be able to check the time more easily while flying.
Cartier’s other famous timepieces include the Tank watch, which was inspired by the linear form of military tanks during World War I, and the so-called mystery clocks. Invented by watchmaker and magician Jean-Eugène Robert-Houdin and later crafted exclusively for Cartier in the house’s workshop by watchmaker Maurice Couët, the mystery clocks were so named because the integration of glass dials on which the clocks’ hands would seemingly float as well as structures that are hidden away within the base give the illusion that they operate without machinery.
On the jewelry side of the business, Cartier’s internationally renowned offerings include the Tutti Frutti collection, which featured colorful carved gemstones inspired by Jacques’s trip to India and grew in popularity during the Art Deco years; the panthère motif, which has been incorporated into everything from brooches to rings; and the Love bracelet, a minimal, modernist locking bangle inspired by medieval chastity belts that transformed fine jewelry.
While the Cartier family sold the business following the death of Pierre in 1964, the brand continues to innovate today, renewing old hits and creating new masterpieces.
- Cartier Love Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Open Cuff Bracelet 17By CartierLocated in Dubai, Al Qouz 2Cartier's Love bracelet is a modern symbol of luxury and a way to lock in one's love. Designed in an oval shape to comfortably sit around your wrist, the iconic love handcuff is laid...Category
2010s Cuff Bracelets$5,189Free Shipping
- Hermes Clic Clac H Enamel Palladium Extra Wide BraceletBy HermèsLocated in Dubai, Al Qouz 2Elevate your wrist with this Hermes women's bracelet. Meticulously crafted, it exudes elegance and luxury with premium materials, exquisite detailing, and a timeless design, making i...Category
2010s Cuff Bracelets$709Free Shipping
- Hermes Collier de Chien Leather Gold Plated Cuff BraceletBy HermèsLocated in Dubai, Al Qouz 2Exuding a downtown, punk vibe, this instantly recognizable bracelet is from the signature Collier de Chien collection of Hermès. The bracelet, made of leather, is adorned with the ic...Category
2010s European Cuff Bracelets$683Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Atlas 18K Yellow Gold Open Cuff BraceletBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Dubai, Al Qouz 2This 28k yellow gold open cuff bracelet from Tiffany & Co. is from their Atlas line. The cuff is sleek and sophisticated in its design. A linea...Category
Early 2000s Cuff Bracelets$3,614Free Shipping
- Bvlgari B.Zero1 Stainless Steel 18k Rose Gold Open Cuff BraceletBy BvlgariLocated in Dubai, Al Qouz 2The choice of the best materials, coupled with heritage artisanship, makes this Bvlgari B.Zero1 bracelet a creation worth cherishing. It sits gracefully on any wrist.Category
2010s Cuff Bracelets$1,391Free Shipping
- Hermes Black Leather Gold Plated Open Cuff BraceletBy HermèsLocated in Dubai, Al Qouz 2Simplicity and class combine to form this exquisite Hermes bracelet just for you. It is made from gold-tone metal and black leather in an open cuff style. It will make a fine stateme...Category
2010s French Contemporary Cuff Bracelets$468Free Shipping
- Silver Peridot and White Sapphire Leaf Cuff and RingBy Gregory Mikaelian & Sons, Inc.Located in Los Angeles, CAGresha signature bark finish leaf cuff and ring. Cuff has 40 round peridot weighing 4.25cts. and 13 white sapphires weighing .35pts. in a leaf antiqued finish. The ring can be worn...Category
2010s American Arts and Crafts Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Peridot, Sapphire, Silver$1,335 Sale Price24% OffFree Shipping
- Platinum Diamond Micro-Pave' Split Bangle Cuff BraceletLocated in Los Angeles, CASpecifications: MAIN stone: ROUND CUT DIAMOND DIAMOND: 154 PCS CARAT TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 1.12 CTW COLOR/clarity: G/SI1 brand: UNBRANDED metal: PLATINUM ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Unknown Modern Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, Platinum$7,125 Sale Price25% OffFree Shipping
- Mauboussin Paris Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond BraceletBy MauboussinLocated in New York, NYA Mauboussin Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet made in 18k Yellow Gold. Emeralds appx. 3.6 carats. Sapphires: appx. 4.5 carats. Rubies appx 4.5 carats. The diamonds weigh ...Category
20th Century Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire$27,500Free Shipping
- Art Deco Style Ruby Mosaic 20 Karat Yellow Gold Coomi Cuff BraceletBy CoomiLocated in Secaucus, NJDesigned to be a one of a kind piece by Coomi. The Cuff Bracelet from the Luminosity collection; which represents and consists of bold design and reflects light from within. Each uni...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Thai Art Deco Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Ruby, Yellow Gold$59,000Free Shipping
- Coomi 20 Karat Gold Luminosity Diamond Cuff BraceletBy CoomiLocated in Secaucus, NJCoomi Luminosity cuff bracelet set in 20K yellow gold with 5.04cts diamonds. Coomi’s Luminosity Collection consists of bold design and reflects light from within. Each uniquely natu...Category
Antique 15th Century and Earlier Thai Artisan Cuff BraceletsMaterials
White Diamond, Gold$39,000Free Shipping
- Louis Vuitton Padlock & Keys+ Two Bags Charm Yellow Gold Bracelet 125.7 Gm 18 KGBy Louis VuittonLocated in New York, NYLouis Vuitton Padlock & Keys+ Two Bags Charm Yellow Gold Bracelet 125.7 Gm 18 KG Unisex Comprised of square shaped cable link chain with suspending lock and key charms Lock is funct...Category
2010s Chain BraceletsMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$20,000Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView All
How to Spot a Fake Cartier Love Bracelet
This iconic jewel has captured countless hearts with its elegant design and its amatory symbolism. Counterfeiters have taken note of the demand and created fake versions. If you’re looking for a genuine Cartier Love bracelet, it’s crucial to check all the elements for authenticity. Our guide will teach you the telltale traits of a knockoff.
The 14 Most Iconic Watches for Women
Style, craft and heritage combine to make these designs undeniable classics.