- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Cartier Yellow Gold Pasha Triple Date Moonphase Chronograph Wristwatch
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Miami Beach, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Designer
For its extraordinary range of bracelets, watches, rings and other adornments, French luxury house Cartier is undeniably one of the most well known and internationally revered jewelers in the world among clients both existing and aspirational.
Perhaps 1847 was not the ideal time to open a new watchmaking and jewelry business, as the French Revolution was not kind to the aristocracy who could afford such luxuries. Nevertheless, it was the year Louis-François Cartier (1819–1904) — who was born into poverty — founded his eponymous empire, assuming control of the workshop of watchmaker Adolphe Picard, under whom he had previously been employed as an assistant. Of course, in the beginning, it was a relatively modest affair, but by the late 1850s, Cartier had its first royal client, Princess Mathilde Bonaparte, niece of Napoleon Bonaparte, who commissioned the jeweler to design brooches, earrings and other accessories.
Under the leadership of Louis-François’s son, Alfred, who took over in 1874, business boomed. Royalty around the world wore Cartier pieces, including Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, the Maharaja of Patiala and King Edward VII, who had 27 tiaras made by the jewelry house for his coronation in 1902 and issued Cartier a royal warrant in 1904. (Today, the British royal family still dons Cartier pieces; Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, regularly sports a Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch.)
Cartier’s golden years, however, began when Alfred introduced his three sons, Louis, Pierre and Jacques, to the business. The brothers expanded Cartier globally: Louis reigned in Paris, Pierre in New York and Jacques in London, ensuring their brand’s consistency at their branches across the world. The trio also brought in such talents as Charles Jacqueau and Jeanne Toussaint.
One of Cartier’s earliest major successes was the Santos de Cartier watch — one of the world's first modern wristwatches for men. (Previously, a large number of people were using only pocket watches.) Louis designed the timepiece in 1904 for his friend, popular Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont, who wanted to be able to check the time more easily while flying.
Cartier’s other famous timepieces include the Tank watch, which was inspired by the linear form of military tanks during World War I, and the so-called mystery clocks. Invented by watchmaker and magician Jean-Eugène Robert-Houdin and later crafted exclusively for Cartier in the house’s workshop by watchmaker Maurice Couët, the mystery clocks were so named because the integration of glass dials on which the clocks’ hands would seemingly float as well as structures that are hidden away within the base give the illusion that they operate without machinery.
On the jewelry side of the business, Cartier’s internationally renowned offerings include the Tutti Frutti collection, which featured colorful carved gemstones inspired by Jacques’s trip to India and grew in popularity during the Art Deco years; the panthère motif, which has been incorporated into everything from brooches to rings; and the Love bracelet, a minimal, modernist locking bangle inspired by medieval chastity belts that transformed fine jewelry.
While the Cartier family sold the business following the death of Pierre in 1964, the brand continues to innovate today, renewing old hits and creating new masterpieces.
- Cartier Belt Buckle Watch 18k Yellow GoldBy CartierLocated in Miami Beach, FLThis rare and unique Cartier wristwatch designed by the iconic Italian designer Roberta Di Camerino, circa 1975. The highly stylized 18kt yellow gold case is in the shape of a buckle...Category
Vintage 1970s Swiss Modern Wrist WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold, 18k Gold$32,000Free Shipping
- Vintage Cartier Paris Cuff Tank 18k Yellow Gold & Leather circa 1970sBy CartierLocated in Miami Beach, FLThis is a incredible Cartier Paris Tank circa 1970. The lovely thin rectangular case has a bit of a curvature to it. All hallmarks and numbers clearly legible. The mechanism that pow...Category
Vintage 1970s Swiss Modern Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$44,500Free Shipping
- Cartier Stainless Steel Panthere Quartz Wristwatch Ref 1300, circa 1990sBy CartierLocated in Miami Beach, FLIconic Cartier Panthere ref 1300 in stainless steel with integrated bracelet. Whether you have the small or this large size, the look and feel of this classic wristwatch makes this a...Category
1990s Swiss Modern Wrist WatchesMaterials
Stainless Steel$5,500Free Shipping
- Vintage Oversized Vetta 18k Pink Gold Chronograph Wristwatch, circa 1945Located in Miami Beach, FLThis is a fantastic vintage oversized Chronograph from Vetta in 18kt Pink Gold from the 1940's. Vetta was the Italian import company for the Wyler Watch Company. The oversized steppe...Category
Vintage 1940s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Rose Gold, Gold$7,600Free Shipping
- Angelus Stainless Steel Incabloc Chronograph Date, circa 1960sBy AngelusLocated in Miami Beach, FLThis Angelus chronograph has an elegant silver dial with two chronograph dials and a date aperture at the 12 o'clock.Category
Late 20th Century Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Stainless Steel$4,800Free Shipping
- Bulova Stainless Steel Spinnaker Day Date WristwatchBy BulovaLocated in Miami Beach, FLBulova Spinnaker in stainless steel with green/white dial with day date apertures and is on a Bulova strap / buckle.Category
Vintage 1970s American Wrist WatchesMaterials
Stainless Steel$2,450Free Shipping
- Cartier Pasha Moonphase Yellow Gold 30011By CartierLocated in London, GBA striking mens Cartier Pasha in yellow gold. Featuring a cream dial with a blue centre and further features a subdial for the month, a moon phase indicator as well as an alarm which...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$8,910Free Shipping
- Cartier Pasha Stainless Steel Chronograph WristwatchBy CartierLocated in New York, NYHandsome stainless steel wristwatch from the "Pasha" collection by Cartier. It features chronograph moment with dials for minutes, hours and seconds, as well as date by 5 o'clock pos...Category
Late 20th Century Wrist WatchesMaterials
Stainless Steel$4,250Free Shipping
- Cartier Diamond White Gold Chronograph Pasha Seatimer WristwatchBy CartierLocated in New York, NYCartier White Gold Pasha 37mm Seatimer Diamond Chronograph Watch in 18k White Gold. A classic chronograph Pasha® de Cartier watch featuring a mother-of-pearl face surrounded by one ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Diamond, White Gold, 18k Gold$30,000Free Shipping
- Cartier Stainless Steel Pasha Date Automatic WristwatchBy CartierLocated in Coral Gables, FLPre-Owned Cartier Pasha 38mm Stainless Steel Automatic Watch Featuring Unidirectional Rotating Bezel and Date Function On Steel Bracelet. Sapphire Caseback Allows For Viewing of the ...Category
1990s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Steel, Stainless Steel$3,650Free Shipping
- Cartier Diabolo Chronograph Yellow Gold WristwatchBy CartierLocated in Los Angeles, CACartier Diabolo Chronograph Yellow Gold Wristwatch. ABOUT THIS ITEM: Cartier diabolo chronograph 18k yellow gold wristwatch with leather strap and original Cartier 18k yellow gold b...Category
1990s Contemporary Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$5,500Free Shipping
- Cartier Pasha Chronograph 2111By CartierLocated in Surfside, FLCartier Pasha Chronograph in 18k yellow gold. Auto w/ subseconds, date and chronograph.37 jewels. Ref 2111. With 3 cabochon sapphires (on the crown & pusher). Bracelet made in 18k ye...Category
1990s Wrist WatchesMaterials
Yellow Gold$28,460Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
This 1950s Cartier Toi et Moi Ring Is a Summer Stunner
Made with Sardinian coral, this gem packs so much presence — and is perfect for poolside soirees.
Discover Why Islamic Art Is an Enduring Influence on Cartier Jewelry
Through both his collection and his innovative designs, Louis Cartier’s passion for Islamic continues to resonate.