Items Similar to Paris Salons 1895-1914, Objets D'art & Metalware 'Book' View More
Paris Salons 1895-1914, Objets D'art & Metalware 'Book'
This book is the fifth volume in this monumental series and is devoted to the work of goldsmiths, silversmiths, sculptors and metal workers in the two decades before the first world war. Categorised by artist in alphabetic order there are some 2000 black and white photographs assembled from the original Salons' catalogues, ranging from beautiful objects of Rene Lalique and Jean Dunand to the mass produced items on show. 565 pages, also includes 38 full color plates, with text in English, it covers many of the most important designers of the Art Nouveau period.
- Date of Manufacture1999
- Condition DetailsThere was a crease in the rear of the dust jacket, which is now repaired and the whole dj now has a protective mylar cover.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 11 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 1.75 in.H 27.94 cm x W 21.59 cm x D 4.45 cm
- Seller LocationNorth Yorkshire, GB
- Reference NumberLU89964339163
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in North Yorkshire, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
“The Paris Salons”, 1895-1914 Furniture ‘Book’
Early 20th Century Books
This book is the third in the comprehensive multi-volume series on the decorative arts of the Paris Salons 1895-1914, it provides a virtually complete visual record of the amazing ra...
Marcial Berro Meubles et Objets Book
20th Century Books
This is a soft covered exhibition catalogue which was produced in 1992 by Galerie Pierre Passebon and Galerie du Passage of an exhibition of 33 pieces designed and created by Argenti...
"25 Ans D'art-Deco, 1971-1996" Book by Galerie ...
Late 20th Century Books
A soft covered catalogue to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the gallery of Bob and Cheska Vallois, covering the years from 1971 to 1996. Having fifty full page plates showing some...
Jean Royère, Decorateur a Paris Book
20th Century Books
Jean Royère was one of the great French Interior designers from the middle of the 20th century, from the early 1930s up to the 1970s. As well as in France, he opened businesses in th...