A stunning example of Jean Dessès’ signature design style, this strapless pink chiffon dress is a fabulous party piece! With a sweetheart neckline, pleated bust and gathered chiffon skirt this is a beautifully crafted couture piece to treasure. The bodice is boned for extra support and a zip fastens up the side. Haute couture by Jean Dessès is the stuff of legend and his work is sought-after around the World. His draped chiffon ballgowns from the 1950s have graced red carpets around the World and Renee Zellweger notably wore a canary yellow Jean Desses to the Academy Awards in 2004. Dessès is considered by many to be one of the great masters of fashion of the 20th century and it was Dessès who trained both Valentino and Armani.
- In the Style OfCirca 1962
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition. The dress has no marks, tears nor any alterations and bears the original label, silk lining and zip to the side.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust32.29 in. (82 cm)
- Waist24.41 in. (62 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem33.86 in. (86 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number100456
- Reference numberLU724227750
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like