This denim jacket was designed for Sears Roebuck & Co., bearing iconography likely from the rock band Led Zeppelin's 1972 album and 1973 tour, "Ascension in the Wane". An exciting piece of clothing and music history in one. Made in the U.S.A. *Please contact dealer prior to purchase for White Glove shipping options.
- DesignerSears Roebuck and Co.
- BrandSears Roebuck and Co.
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionGood. Some discoloration from wear throughout the jacket-specifically the sleeves..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 24 in.
D 60.96 cm
- Hip36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Length24 in. (60.96 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem22 in. (55.88 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference numberLU239933672
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Brooklyn, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like