A Swedish Settee from the Gustavian Period, circa 1790. a beautiful bow detail on the back and the carved sheaf of grain finials, emblem of the royal house of Wasa. Blue/grey paint.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1790
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition. Appropriate wear to the paint after 200 years. .
H 44 in. x W 68.5 in. x D 23.5 in.
H 111.76 cm x W 173.99 cm x D 59.69 cm
- Seller locationNew Preston, CT
- Seller reference number7-6735
- Reference numberU0811038423107
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in New Preston, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like